Mountain Barn Builders Easter Photo Contest
Are you looking for a fun and unique way to celebrate Easter this year? We’ve got just the thing! Mountain Barn Builders is launching an exciting photo contest on Instagram and Facebook. All you have to do is take a picture with our Chicken Coop, post it on either social media platform, follow us at MBB, and use the hashtag #MountainStrongChicken. The post with the most likes wins $100 – plus if you get more than 50,000 likes on one post we’ll give away the coop for free (you just need to pick it up or pay for delivery). So don’t wait any longer - enter now! The contest starts March 31st and ends April 14th. Good luck!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
We are officially extending the deadline of the contest to April 21st AND we are opening it up to all of our Mountain Barn Employees and families!
1. Eligibility: The Mountain Barn Builders Easter Photo Contest (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Mountain Barn Builders (the "Sponsor"), and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited.
2. How to Enter: The Contest begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on March 31, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on April 14, 2023 (the "Contest Period"). To enter, during the Contest Period:
(a) Take a photo with the Mountain Barn Builders Chicken Coop (the "Coop")
(b) Post your photo on either Instagram or Facebook
(c) Follow @MountainBarnBuilders on the social platform you posted
(d) Include the hashtag #MountainStrongChicken in your post
Limit one (1) entry per person, per social media platform (either Instagram or Facebook). Multiple entries received from any person or social media account in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. Winner Selection and Notification: On or about April 15, 2022, the Sponsor will select the potential prize winners based on post likes as of April 15 from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and social reach of participants. The potential winners will be notified by direct message on the social media platform where the winning entry was posted. Potential winners must respond to the notification within 48 hours or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected. The potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and Publicity Release (where lawful) within 48 hours of prize notification. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required documents within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
4. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, one (1) Grand Prize winner will receive either $100 (if less than 50,000 likes are received on the winning post) or the Chicken Coop (if 50,000 or more likes are received on the winning post). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize: $100 (cash prize) or $500 (Chicken Coop prize). Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitution allowed except if prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. General Conditions: By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it cannot be operated, conducted or completed as planned, for any reason. The Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Contest. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, such prizes are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, and the Sponsor hereby disclaims all such warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
6. Limitations of Liability: By entering the Contest, entrants agree that the Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
7. Inappropriate or Derogatory Comments: The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry which it believes in its sole and absolute discretion infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit and theme of the Contest. Entries that are deemed by the Sponsor to be inappropriate or derogatory, including those containing offensive comments that are harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, will be disqualified. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine whether an entry has violated the Official Rules or the spirit of the Contest.
Back to List